5 Ways to Recover From That Sugar Binge
How to offset all of that sugar you just ate.
1. Let go of the guilt. Healthy people get right back on track with their eating. Sick people beat themselves up over what they did and keep eating junk.
2. Add more protein to your eating plan. Protein will help you balance all of that extra sugar.
3. Soak in magnesium. It took 54 molecules of magnesium to process every molecules of sugar you just ate. Get your magnesium levels back up now.
4. Take a long walk and get that pancreas burning up the insulin spike you created.
5. Drink more water than usual. Sugar increases inflammation which means you will retain more water so it is time to flush it out.